Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Has anyone taken legal action against Helium?

I've spent a great deal of time reviewing blogs from disgruntled ex-Heliumites and can find no information on anyone who has challenged Helium legally.

That is exactly my intention. Someone has to stand up to the monster who takes advantage of thousands of innocent victims and gets away with it because no one person will gain enough to offset the legal costs.

I'm working on a number of high profile, low financial risk angles and will keep my readers posted.

For anyone who may be ahead of me, I'd love to hear about your lessons learned.

2 comments:

Shawn Mosch said...

I am trying to get in contact with them now. I had an account there, and when I tried to log in I could not. Then I did the "forgotten password" and it said that I did not have an account, but that is crazy because I have the email from one of my articles being posted.

The Bread and Pastry Blog said...

From what I've read, they usually find a trumped up charge and let you know that you're out.

Has anyone else lost access without notification?

Shawn...try sending an e-mail directly to "bwhitlock@helium.com" and see if she responds.

About Me

Bread and pastry baking is an art which requires the freshest ingredients, exact proportions, proper techniques and strict attention to the rules of food chemistry. For example, using pastry flour (low in gluton) to bake bread (which requires high gluton to rise) will result in failure. Dry ingredients should always be weighed, so you'll have to invest in a small (4 lb/1814.4 gram) kitchen scale.